Buying Rack servers has been necessary for almost every firm that struggles to manage large network connections. Rack servers are the perfect solution for high-density network cabling and redundant power supplies.
Because of their wide features and exceptional performance at cheap prices, ASUS servers are gaining popularity among many organizations. As a result, many businesses are looking to rack server price in india.
Serverstack is an official ASUS and technologies partner, selling a robust selection of ASUS servers at affordable pricing and other add-on services.
Serverstack offers the entire ASUS server range, which is divided into different hard disk bays or HDD bays:-
1. 24 HDD Bays
- RS720 E7 RS24 (32 GB RAM) Rack Server
- RS720 E7 RS24 (64 GB RAM) Rack Server
- RS720 E7 RS24 (128 GB RAM) Rack Server
- RS 720 E7 RS24 (256 GB RAM) Rack Server
The above ASUS servers are 2U sized with single and dual processors, ranging from 1,40,000 – 2,76,000 + GST charges.
2. 4 HDD Bays
- TS720 Rack server 450 (16 GB RAM)
- TS720 Rack server 450 (32 GB RAM)
- TS720 Rack server 550 (64 GB RAM)
- TS720 Rack server 550 (128 GB RAM)
These are the all new Tower servers by ASUS at 4U size ranging from 63,000 -1,26,000 + GST charges.
3. 8 HDD Bays
- RS720 X7 (32 GB RAM) Rack server
- RS720 X7 (64 GB RAM) Rack server
- RS720 E7 RS8 (64 GB RAM) Rack server
- RS700 E7 RS8 (32 GB RAM) ( 1U SIZED) Rack server
The above range is the ASUS 8 HDD bays servers with 2U size except for the RS700 E7 RS8 server, which is 1U sized.
4. 12 HDD Bays
- RS720 E7 RS12 (32 GB RAM) Rack Server
- RS720 E7 RS12 (64 GB RAM) Rack Server
- RS720 E7 RS12 (128 GB RAM) Rack Server
- RS720 E7 RS12 (256 GB RAM) Rack Server
The above ASUS servers are the 12 HDD servers with 2U sizes ranging from 1,11,000 – 2,50,000 + GST charges.
Serverstack offers the latest ASUS servers and allows you to buy ASUS rack servers online by contacting them through their website.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Server?
A server is a computer program or system that offers a service to another computer program and its user, known as the client. The physical computer that a server program runs on in a data center is commonly referred to as a server. The machine could be utilized as a dedicated server or for other purposes.
What are the examples of Servers?
- Application server
- Blade server
- Cloud server
- Database server
- Dedicated server
- Domain name service
- File server
- Mail server
- Print server
- Proxy server
- Standalone server
- Web server